Desert Nights Casino was launched seven years ago. It isn’t widely promoted but the casino managed to attract decent number of players. It is operated by Deck Media, which is known for owning a range of similar casinos. Like all members of Deck Media family, the casino can’t offer you great, appealing design, but instead focuses on providing amazing bonuses.
If you need variety of deposit methods, this place won’t suit you. There are just a few options available like credit/debit card, Skrill, ecoPay and a couple of other solutions. It’s believed to be a stable operator that provides good services. And if you want to have Rival games accessible any time, you can use your mobile and have around 40 casino creations.Unlike majority of iGaming operators, Desert Nights Casino has built relationships with only one software provider, Rival. Therefore, you won’t see a lot of great titles produced by top developers. Overall there are 160+ creations, including slots, table games, video poker and even jackpots. Those are not the biggest progressive jackpots. On average, Rival progressive slots pay between $10 and $90 thousands.
The casino is trusted and belongs to a company that has over a decade of experience. All Rival creations are certified and therefore can be considered fair. Desert Nights Casino offers a great range of deposit options, including some that are available for players in the United States. Americans can use a wide range of credit and debit cards to put month into their casino accounts, while international players can also take advantage of a few different e-wallet products. At Desert Nights Casino, the main way to play is through an instant play casino. This software doesn’t require you to make any downloads, and instead gives you access to all of the Rival software slots and other games right in your web browser. There is also a special mobile-friendly casino site that is especially made to bring some of the most popular games at Desert Nights to your phone or tablet device.
Desert Nights Casino Welcome Bonus
The Desert Nights Casino welcome package consists of two kinds of bonuses. The $10 free Sign-Up bonus is claimable after the registration and without any deposit required. The max cashout for this bonus is $170 and the games allowed to play it through are pokies, keno and scratch cards. Secondly, on making a qualifying first deposit of $25 or greater, a new user of Australia or the US (for players of other countries, the casino offers a different welcome set) is entitled to claim the 250% welcome bonus up to $2550.
To claim the Desert Nights Casino 250% up to $2550 1st Deposit Bonus from Desert Nights Casino, simply make a minimum deposit of $25 and it will be automatically added to your account. You also need to complete the 35x wagering requirements. There is NO maximum cashout at this bonus. The games available for this bonus are the casino’s slots, scratchcards and keno games. Only players from the United States and Australia are eligible to claim this offer. Desert Nights Casino’s terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Each Desert Nights Casino promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
- Players must claim and receive their bonus before they start playing with their initial deposit. Requests for the bonus once players have started wagering their initial deposit will be refused.
- Desert Nights Casino Bonuses will be credited to the player’s real-money account as casino credits only (unless otherwise stated).
- Whilst a bonus is active, the maximum bet allowed per spin or wager is $6.50 (or equivalent if using another currency), unless otherwise stated. This applies to all Desert Nights games and it is the customer’s responsibility to check the bet amount before initiating the spin. In case of breaking the maximum bet rule, any winnings will be void.
- Desert Nights Casino Players from Finland must wager 200% the advertised playthrough on all promotions received. For example, if the wagering on a bonus and deposit is 25 times, the new playthrough would be 50 times. The playthrough must be verified manually by management prior to any cash-out request.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Desert Nights Casino bonuses including cashback bonuses, no-deposit bonuses etc. as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 15 times before withdrawing. Wagering on all types of Blackjack, Video Poker, Craps, American & European Roulette and Baccarat will not count towards this wagering requirement. If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all winnings and reserve the right to close the account. For example, if a deposit of USD $100 is made and a bonus of USD $100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least USD $3,000 (USD $100 + USD $100) x 15) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Withdrawal requests before the wagering requirements have been met will be rejected until such time as the wagering requirements have been satisfied.
- A Desert Nights Casino promotion is considered completed when a player meets the wagering requirements and a cashout is made or when the balance is exactly zero. When a promotion is not completed it will be cleared when the balance reaches exactly zero.
- Following the redemption of a bonus, if the player wishes to make a withdrawal which is greater than their deposit, they must have an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus. For example, if a player makes a purchase US$100 and receives a bonus of USD $100, then requests a withdrawal of US$190, this will result in US$190 being returned to the player’s casino account. The player will only be able to withdraw again once their balance either exceeds USD $200 or when the promotion is removed.
- Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to receive any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or cancelled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player’s winnings.